Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sence Aurora ROM v1.0

[CUSTOM][ROM] Sense Aurora v1.0 ROM

First of all I would like to tell you that I mad this ROM for myself. I made this from the Cooked ROM InFectedAblaze. I had to remove creeds as creeds did not have calculator and memo which I wanted and had samsung apps which I hated. So I have put in and removed what I do not want.
This ROM is a version of Infected and that is why I have merged both names Infected and Aurora to make Sense Aurora. NOTE: The About phone in settings still shows InfectedAblazev2.5.2 as I forgot to change the name and file is too big to be updated a second time. This is just starting and I think you will appreciate this build. This is my first time and I think I will be building more by the time. The later versions will have more applications and different kind of launchers.

I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE!

What this rom has -

Based on DXKL2 (I tested on DDKK1)
De0dexed
Zipaligned
DSP Manager
Auto Zipalign at Every Boot
init.d & Busybox Support
Sqlite3 added
sqlite.so & ssqlite_ini.so from ICS(Improves Performance)
Removed Samsung Bloatware
Balancer Launcher
Google Music
Widget Locker added and stock removed

Screenshots -












Link for ROM - Sense Aurora

Link for Status Bar - Sense Status

Skin1980 CWM


Installation method for ROM -
1) Download zip and put directly in memory card
2) Download CWM by Skin1980
3) Turn Off phone
4) Boot in Recovery (Volume Up + Home + Power)
5) Wipe Data
6) Apply Update from SDcard
7) Select CWM by skin1980 (Its name was strange)
8) You will go into CWM recovery
9) Select Install zip from SDcard
10) Then select Choose Zip from SDcard
11) Click on InfectedAurora.zip
12) It will install
13) Go back using power button and click Reboot System
14) First boot will take time but wait.
15) Enjoy!

Now method for SenseStatus -

Put Notification.zip directly in memory card
1) Turn off phone.
2) Go into Recovery (Volume Up + Home + Power)
3) Apply update from SDcard
4) Select CWM
5) Wipe Cache Partition (NOT WIPE DATA!!!)
6) Install zip from SDcard
7) Select Choose Zip from SDcard
8) Select Notification.zip
9) Now go back and select Reboot System
10) You are done!

Credits - The whole team of Infected ROM

And the one and only the most important ----

Now enjoy this new ROM!
by Androhacker (UK - Xavier)

14 comments:

  1. this is good..i try and no bug,,sorry for my bad english..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey .. leo !!
    can u upload this to torrent file??

    ReplyDelete
  3. y is it so slow booting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :((

    my phone is always displaying Samsung galaxy young s5360.. huhu :(( what can i do >??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boot to recovery mode.. do a factory reset then reboot your phone.. when rebooted reinstall the rom..

      Delete
  5. i try it many times .. but failed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why? is your device already rooted? if not root it..

      Delete
  6. .. my phone is not rooted !!
    is that okay >

    ReplyDelete
  7. INSTALLED IT .. BUT HAVING A PROBLEM WHEN I REMOVE ANY WIDGET IT WILL APEAR AGAIN..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do factory reset and cache/data wipe... then reinstall

      Delete
  8. i just flashed this rom and i have problem, that my market is not responding.....plz help

    ReplyDelete