- no PIT and/or BOOT files required - leave it empty!
- leave all other fields and checkboxes default!
- connect your phone, You must see yellow 0:[COMxx] in the first ID:COM and "Added" in the message box
- Start flashing by the START button.
- flashing will start immediately, see the progress in the message box, and progress bar on the phone
- Wait 1-3 minutes, until green PASS! in the upper left
- SGY will reboot, leave it as is for 2-5 minutes until startup finishes
- if it stuck (eg boot anim loop) then:
- Start the phone in Recovery mode
When Android boots up, it's highly recommended to set your CSC via the dialer *#272*_your_imei_# (to see IMEI type *#06# in dialer) -> (it will erase all your data on the phone, but not the SD card)- select wipe data/factory reset (Vol UP/Down + Home)
- select reboot system now
- DDLA3 :minor CSC file corruption. may cause boot loop after flashing via Odin -> CSC corrected -> full pack replaced
- DXLA1 : 1 report (of 150+ download) on unrecoverable boot loop after flashing - reason unknown
- as of 10th of April I made som
e changes in the firmware pack: files are md5 secured and update packs are wipe versions. It means you suffer "factory reset" by flashing new firmware, but this way there is minimal occurrence of boot loop after a flash.
FOR FLASHABLE STOCK ROMS
CLICK HERE <LINK>