Sunday, March 25, 2012

ICS / FerhatMod V2.1

ICS / FerhatMod V2.1 for Galaxy Ace, running 4.0.1 // 27.02.12

Hi,

I'm maybe new here, but I've made a big project in a Dutch forum.
I've made 'FerhatMod V2.1'. It is running on Android 4.0.1 and I used the kernel of Wayland. The rest is of me!

Download: HERE
Will be later in English etc, is my new site znd will be soon multilanguage.


What I've made extra:
Music player is been restyled;
Launcher, contacts, phone, messaging etc has been fasted.
Video lagging fixed.
New bootanimation, if u want to have the ICS boot, tell me.
All app's (not system app's) can be replaced to SD-card.
Keyboard fixed.
System lag fixed

What I'll add:
Themechooser
Overclock functions
Choosable launchers
Make ur own lockscreen (like Lockbot)

What doesn't work:
Camera, but I'll try to compile the camera of GB
FM-Radio, same
//Clock, fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment